blog,

Ever After: A Cinderella Story

09:01:00 Jane Austen 0 Comments

  

Today I decided to talk a little bit of a film that I love so much, "Ever After: A Cinderella," by inspired the fairy tale Cinderella.
One of the reasons I like it so much is because the film is quite realistic, we are used to fairy tales, the imaginary magic but it happens that sometimes the nightmare we live in real life can become a dream. Honestly, I have nothing that I dislike in this film. The actors were very well and our protagonists are one of the cutest couples I've ever seen in a movie, the scenery is beautiful and I love the fact that they brought historical moments, more particularly the relations of France and Spain, in that time. This film has almost 20 years but remains one of the finest.

I leave here my favourite scene of the film. I hope you like it!




You Might Also Like

0 comments: